Translate

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The J Blue Show Returns

Yes, sorry I took a one week hiatus, just like real tv shows, man I feel so cool now, haha j/k, actually I'm probably lamer than ever, so I'm still working on my overall content, and it's 4 in the morning and all I can think about is how great it is to be doing what I'm doing and attempting to get myself out there, even though I'm very ragged and running on sleep fumes at this point, but still very exciting and I don't want this sentence to end, or this feeling I guess also ;) I know I have some haters out there and those that might not appreciate my content and sometimes get's me worried, but I have to push through that, and ultimately yes I am going to work on meself, but in the MEantime this is still the best that I'm capable of, I have to be meself, or myself, whatever ;P I already am ready for next weeks episode and have another video premiering on Thursday which I'm excited about, but I'm not completely sure what exactly it will entail, but it should be a lot of fun. Also I have music ideas on the way, and movie reviews still on the backburner until such time I'm sufficient in figuring out the youtube climate, and by that time it will most likely change, hooray for climate change ;) it's a lie!! Republicans told me so! Anyways, I should stop and go and stop and go, or something like that, so I'll leave now with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_OO_lhkrY4

J. Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment